Monday, 3 December 2012
Big Sky Infinity is a fast paced, twin-stick shooter, with several unique attributes that significantly further the genre. Featuring randomly generated missions, with dynamic gameplay that is modified based on a player’s performance; you’ll never play the same game twice.
Big Sky Infinity will be available for £7.99 in the UK, €9.99 in the EU and $9.99 in the US, with European PlayStation Plus members being able to get the game for free for a limited time after launch.
Players will be able to take advantage of the cross buy deal, getting the PlayStation Vita version free when buying the game for PlayStation 3, and vice versa.
Big Sky Infinity will keep you on your toes with features such as:
- Cloud synchronisation - continue progress between platforms.
- Compete against friend or world hi-scores even when not online - upload your new score when you next connect.
- Touch screen support on Vita, including rear touch for mine detonation.
- 4-player local multiplayer on PS3.
- Asynchronous multiplayer via Horse mode on Vita - set up custom challenges against your friends, or anyone else in the world.
- Stereoscopic 3D on PS3
- Discover near gifts on Vita which can be used for special unlocks.
- Dark Souls 2
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Fable Anniversary
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- The Banner Saga
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag