Friday, 25 January 2013
Classic Mode features a host of gameplay features, maps and experiences based on the classic version of the game. Armed with a range of basic weapons, players will take on the Capture the Flag game mode reminiscent of the original Ace of Spades alpha and be able to choose from a selection of new maps designed specifically with Classic Mode in mind, one of which has been designed by the Ace of Spades Community.
The full details of the Classic Mode free DLC are:
- Classic Specific Class - The Deuce Character Class is an updated version of the single character class which featured in the Classic version of the game.
- New Maps - 5 new battle maps including a community created map.
- Traditional Gameplay - In a nostalgic nod to the original game, the Classic Mode DLC brings back classic game modes and the trench warfare theme.
- New Strategy Focus - Slower gameplay and manoeuvrability gives tactical strategists a chance to shine and beat their opponents into submission.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Fable Anniversary
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- The Banner Saga
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Batman Arkham Origins