Thursday, 31 January 2013
Special Forces: Team X is a team based 3rd person cover shooter which puts you in the role of an elite soldier in a Special Forces squad. The game features a unique map selection system, enabling players to shape the battlefield by selecting individual environmental pieces, resulting in over 100 combinations of combat zone. STX also allows players to vault, mantle and traverse through the environment with the game’s intuitive cover and clambering system.
STX supports asymmetric game play with 2-4 teams and 5 frenetic game types. Cooperative play between team members is richly rewarded, giving small coordinated teams an advantage in the battle. Players can also choose to take dogs into the firefight with them. The dogs of war can be used to guard your back or eliminate the enemy.
The full list of features in Special Forces: Team X include:
- Dynamic Map Tile System – The multiplayer maps in STX are customized in real time by players able to vote on selected tiles in the beginning of each round. The game features 9 unique map tiles, creating over 100 multiplayer map combinations.
- Stylized Action – Take part in the fast and brutal action gameplay with bloody executions and headshots.
- Player customization – Customize your Special Forces Operator any way you want! Customize your weapons, change your appearance, and select player skills and taunts. Find your perfect loadout for the way you play.
- Dedicated Server – The PC version of Special Forces: Team X offers dedicated servers with various gametypes running 24/7.
- Heavy Weapons – Heavy Weapons spawns throughout the maps and if you see one available in its weapon box, pick it up, it might just change the tide of battle.
- Team Play Bonus – Stick with your team and be richly awarded by your actions. Players that work together in groups of 2 or more will have an advantage in firefights.
- Authentic Weapons – In Special Forces: Team X equip your Operator with real world weapons. Select through a range of Sig Sauer’s, Kalashnikovs and Colts, or pick up a FAMAS, TAVOR, BW-15 or a Mossberg 500.
- Multiple teams – Go beyond the standard 2 team matches, and experience the controlled chaos with 3 and 4 teams in TDM, HVT and HZ. Sometimes fighting more than one team is better for your rank progression.
- Attack Dogs – Bring a ferocious canine with you to the battle and send the dog on enemies behind cover.
- Gametypes – Special Forces: Team X introduces new gametypes, these are Hot Zone and High Value Target, both of which can be played with multiple teams. The game also features the standard gametypes TDM, CP and CTF.
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Batman Arkham Origins