Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Revolution features four all-new multiplayer maps set around the globe:
- Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plant comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
- Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach (the birthplace of skateboarding!), quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive players away from easy cover and into intense firefights.
- Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
- Mirage: Located in China’s Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.
Fans can either purchase Revolution as a standalone Map Pack, or they can purchase the Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC Season Pass. Season Pass holders not only get all four DLC Map Packs, but they also get the Nuketown Zombies bonus map, plus an exclusive in-game calling card.
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Batman Arkham Origins