Wednesday, 6 February 2013
The game, which challenges players to assemble customized fleets of warships and weaponry, will feature cross-platform gameplay across all supported platforms, allowing battles to be fought from nearly any computer, tablet, or location.
In Leviathan: Warships, players will choose from a wide array of ship and weapon types to build a personalized fleet and fight battles in a unique blend of action and turn-based gameplay. Captains can take their time to plot out their turn, assigning moves and attacks to their ships, and then witness the chaos of battle as each fleet engages their maneuvers in simultaneous action sequences. Players will also be able to start a session from their tablet and continue their cloud-saved skirmish from their computer, challenging foes on any available device.
Leviathan: Warships features include:
- Plot out your turn in advance and watch your plans come to fruition alongside your foes’ moves.
- Customize your fleet choosing from multiple ship types and arm them with a vast set of both offensive and defensive weaponry.
- Cross-platform play between PC, Mac, iOS and Android, together with the games built-in cloud saving functionality, allows you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location.
- Bring along up to 3 other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels.
- Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battles.
- Offline mode available for campaign and challenges.
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Batman Arkham Origins