Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Altogether there will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection. The initial three-table pack, available this month, will be themed around fan favorites including Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Each table in the collection features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. In the first three tables, players will take control of beloved characters such as Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. Players will also be able to post their scores to global leaderboards, experience in-game friend challenges, local hotseat, online multiplayer, and a host of other features.
Star Wars Pinball will be available as DLC for the following platforms:
- Pinball FX2 on Xbox LIVE Arcade & Windows 8.
- Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement. Purchase once and play on both systems.
- Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac App Store.
- Zen Pinball on the Apple App Store.
- Zen Pinball HD Google Play.
- InFamous Second Son
- Dark Souls 2
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Fable Anniversary
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- The Banner Saga
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag