Friday, 28 June 2013
“We know console users have been waiting for this day and we’re excited to be getting Painkiller out there to them,” said Reinhard Pollice, Nordic Games' business and product development director.
“The console community deserved the quality that matched the polished PC version, so we have been working hard alongside The Farm 51 to do this. The PC version has been a huge success and we’re delighted that the demonic gameplay can now be experienced by even more people, and with controllers.”
Painkiller Hell & Damnation key features include:
- A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell.
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels.
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell.
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons.
- Singleplayer and Co-operative Campaigns spread across 4 Chapters.
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes.
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal.
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3.
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is out now for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC priced from around £14.99 to £24.99.
- Dark Souls 2
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Fable Anniversary
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- The Banner Saga
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag