Friday, 21 June 2013
The DLC pack includes 5 campaign maps; Graveyard, Town, Babel, Angkor, and Pentagon which can be played in both single player and co-op mode. Players will also encounter bigger and badder boss fights that can be won using any of the original Painkiller Hell & Damnation weapons plus the new throwable mine.
“We’ve made a commitment to release several DLCs throughout this year to ensure that we provide players with the best Painkiller experience possible,” said Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games. “It started as an internal idea, then we prototyped Painkiller with top-down gameplay and it looked promising so we were eager to further explore the idea which ultimately led to this DLC. We know that this has the potential to be something bigger but at the moment we’re looking forward to offering this rare experience to our community and are excited to see their reaction.”
The full features list includes:
- Control the battlefield from above.
- 5 campaign maps (playable in single player and co-op mode): Graveyard, Town, Babel, Angkor, Pentagon.
- Encounter one of the hardest big guys in Purgatory: The Stone Golem aka Oriental Demon.
- New power-ups and environmental weapons (including howitzer gun, fire traps, electro shockers and squeezers).
- New Steam achievements.
- All weapons from the original PKHD plus throwable mines.
- Mario Kart 8
- InFamous Second Son
- Dark Souls 2
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Fable Anniversary
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- The Banner Saga
- Gran Turismo 6
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Super Mario 3D World
- Dead Rising 3
- Need For Speed Rivals
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Deadfall Adventures
- Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
- XCOM Enemy Within
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag